Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Baby, you're a firework.

Looks like in our absences, Sameer Shaved:


Jokes Sameer Bro, missing ya ya abo! Gotta love this curry guy but. Hahaha.
WOW, sooooo much to blog about but no time! :( I wish I could just like think about it and it would all write itself out into this little box. Guess now's not a great time to be blogging, funny how I never had time to do anything during hsc and always managed to blog but now I have all the time in the world to do whatever and we all just do so much "whatever" that we don't have ANY time left to blog. This is my first night at home before 8pm since HSC finished and I gotta admit I got bored pretty easily. Don't get me wrong, I love my family but it's just seems like such a waste of time to be in the house so early. But then again, I can't WAIT to sleep tonight.

A quick list recap:
- HSC Finished (woohoo!)
- Played Ball finally with all the ballers (exercise, woohoo!), then blew all my money on dinner at rockpool bar and grill with jack, edward and tom where we saw $68 000 wine bottles and ate steak cooked by neil perry and his gang. DELICIOUS! Got kicked out of star bar afterwards then went to albion place hotel bar to just unwind after 13 years of education.
- EDIT// OKAY I FCKING CEEEEEBS NOW. LIFE IS TOO SWEET AND FREE TO BE ON MY COMPUTER BLOGGING. SO HERE QUICKLY:
- BASKETBALL
- SCHOOLIES (BEST EVERRRR)
- HOUSE PARTIESS
- GYMM
- FORMAL + AFTERSSS
- PARTYYY
- SUMMER BEATZ SOON
- JOB INTERVIEWS

:D

OH, and i started a new blog agesss agooooo on REALLLLL shit. but i'm so high i haven't been keeping it real recently. but i'll come down soon and write something ;)


TAKE CAREEEE, GARNIERRRR.

No comments: