Wednesday, September 8, 2010

You know the rules, and so do I


Okay, so today at chem, Bravin Ragavan (/ DJ M!$t4f001) strutted in late and announced very pompously he had achieved the height of perfection.
He held up this dirty piece of paper which was barely distinguishable as a late note as if he was some kind of top shit.

"Hey guys, check it. I'm a miracle worker."

He interrupted our productive (B for Baily) chemistry lesson with zero regard for our love for learning.

On this scrap of filth such was inscribed: "09:09:58"

HOWEVER. As I carefully inspected this "late note" I came to the realisation that this was all but a legit J4mes Ruse communistic Tr3skin authorised permission for late attendance. NO. This was a forgery. THIS IS MADNESS I thought, madness?... THIS IS SPARTA Bravin spat in contempt.

An internal battle took place within me, on one s
ide was the justice and morals for all our school stands for, on the other was the loyalty to my friend.

It was a hard decision.

I could not leave it be. He was a prefect. He was supposed to be a role model, someone to look up to, someone to turn to when your feeling lost, someone who you could trust to uphold the pillars of the school. What was he thinking? Corrupting young, innocent minds. Leading the our children into damnation. Where was the justice?

He was the source of all the pain and suffering in this world.

I will not have it .

With heavy thoughts of betraying my friend, i took his "late note" into my hands. Ripped it into half. Shredding all evidence of his fallacy in moral values. I could not leave any trace of evidence behind, the future generation depends on it, and god wills it.

He may not know this yet, but it was for his own good.

However as a friend, I have failed.
I have betrayed him.
and for that, I am Sorry.






2 comments:

tiff said...

LOLLLLLL. "he was the source of all the pain and suffering in this world" HAHA. the dramatics of this post are so win :D

KADISTRACTIOONNN ;) said...

AHAHAHHAHA.
I LOVE YOU KEVIN.