Sunday, September 19, 2010

collaborative blog failure

A wise man once said "I like to see people bang". His name was Jack Zhang.

So where do I start? High school has been a crazy ride. It's had its ups and downs but when I leave I'll be able to take away memories that I can look back on and laugh. There's things I'm going to miss and others that I definitely won't.

It's going to be weird waking up whenever I want and not having to go to school.


AIITES MILO WEAKSAUCED
IM HERE TO CONTINUE THE JOB.
ruse 10.
you have been awesome .


KEV WEAKSAUCED. BRAVIN WILL FINISH THIS SHIT.

LOL
BRAVIN WEAKSAUCED TOO
FAILWHALE.


dude, we suck. bravin here again. anyway, a wise girl once said, "yuzhong is hot." She was oh so wrong. CRIKEY. high school has been a crazy adventure. i don't know where to start. so i'll stop. and weaksauce. and let milo or kevin continue.

kevin continuing,
NO IM NOT. just finished my own blog so I'm outta juice
IM OUT.

No comments: