hello.
I love The Fray.
so theres a collaborative post with all members of ihateyourbum coming up.. eventually..
YES ALL members. meaning MILO actually wrote a word
TODAY IS A DAY TO COMMEMORATE KIDDOS
first i gotta address something thats been tugging at me.
ESTER, ANGEL, YANJUN .
Remember your choices and live to regret them. You three have continually insulted us as we have continually looked past and forgave your acts of contempt. We have had enough. There is only so much we can take, and with that video, ESTER you alone have crossed the line. Was the pain you caused before our apology not enough ? Yeah. My post with Ester's apology on it, yeah. I'm deleting it. I can't believe i fell for your lies and act of deception. Do you just crave for the pain and suffering from all those around you ? Why do you do this. I do not understand .
Now with the lines crossed, all bets are off and expect retaliation.
We Will be Watching you.
Oh Yes.
There Will Be Blood.

on a side note. ANGEL. the pictures gonna happen.
YANJUN: *cover mouth* HEHEHEHEHEHE
NOW
ON A LIGHTER NOTE.
RUSE OH TEN.
our last official days over
it still hasn't hit me completely. maybe yes cause were all seeing each other in 2 days. and i still haven't paid for beach.. or handed in note for luncheon... sweet (Y)
I have so much to say to you all. You peeps have been with me during these my 2 years at Ruse. And really. You guys are amazing. And I'm going to miss you all so so so so so much.
All the stupid shit that happens...
during trials.. the most stressful time of our year somehow stumbled upon the bedroom intruder song which then i spread to bravin as a source of EDWARDO which then spread onwards effectively destroying precious time for study for many =]
but dont worry guys.
that song.
was stuck in my head during a 3hour bio exam, then maths as well... soooooo... that didn't go too well and I got what was coming for me=]
being banned from common room cause someone had the bright idea to fire extinguisher minna's ass
All the stupid little in-jokes...
EDWARDO need I say more ?
All the stupid little first impressions that turned out oh so wrong..
CAMP . CALVIN . PUBE . CUSTARD .
well that impression i cant say is completely wrong. though you can be immature and hilarious... discovered so much more to you i guess..
and well on the receiving end of the pube-age Luan, instead of being an angry kiddo your actually way friendly and who knew we'd end up sitting next to each other pissing the hell out of Peter Kertererpererparty for over a year LOL
All the stupid little traditions...
Asking about Mrs Chan's pussy cat
Jigging every Kowalski lesson
Raging at any junior who dares ventures the sacred ground of the common room.
Walking in on the smell of the common room and blaming currys LOL
well last ones prolly only for tommy to do and really sorry if that offended anyone.......
And all the amazing memories..
.........
there.
are.
too.
many.
Ruse 10. You have been the coolest bunch of people and I've got to know some of you so well your almost like family and you freaks know who you are. And to all the amazing people i have met over these two years,
Thank You.
For what its worth, it was worth all the while
And I hope you've had the time of your life
for I know I have.
Signing out.
K.
No comments:
Post a Comment