i.
fucking.
love.
you.
all.
GRADUATIONN TODAY.
RUSE 10. WE DID IT. We got through it. Together.
No deaths, no suicides, no Virginia Techs. Through the highs, through the lows we've had each other's back. and I'm so. very. very. proud to call you all my friends.
that goes for melo too, despite his dickheadness in year7 as he addressed in his last post bahaha.
So I don't know about you guys.. but I'm feeling a bit sad..
though I've only known most of you kiddos for 2 years..
you guys..
you all had a huge impact on me.
I've said this so many times.
but
Thank You . All of you.
I will fucking miss you all.
And to all those feeling a bit down..
heres to you, no heres to us.

The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.
NOW.
ON TO LESS MUSHY TOPICS.
LOL GRADUATION
HAHA you kids are so much fun.
LOL rap
ED, MINNA, MELO, BRAVIN
you kids were mad.
sorry for screwing up
.....
yeahh lets not talk about that.............. HAHA>.>

oh and incase anyone was wondering. and wanted to emulate my G look I'd assume.
I was rocking a paper clip chain bling, Year 6 Maths Olympiad trophy for best individual result in school (Y) and a Doraemon. James Ruse Cap, 3D glasses and some seedy matching trackies and jacket.
THEN
MINCO
HAHAHA I LOVE YOU GUYS
I have no idea how we actually got the idea of doing it.
but
I am honestly
SO GLAD I DID.
it was so much fun.
BAR OUR FAIL ENDING HAHA
LOL
hopefully someone uploads it and we can post links up to it later.
well kinda short/shitty post..
drained as hell from today..
Don't want to think how I'll be feeling tomorrow..
plus...
I still have to do Dent apps........
GOOD GAME BOYOS.
K OUT.
No comments:
Post a Comment