Thursday, August 19, 2010

From the Tweetbook of Kanye West

Sup. Got Inducted into the blogging Hall of Fame with Milo and Kev. Anyway, the deal is, I gotta write a debut post. Couldn't really think of anything (and I'll keep the more serious stuff and real-talk on my other blog) so I figured I'd just take a few chapters out of the Kanye West Bible of Life. Yes, everything below are all twitter updates from Kanye himself. Biggest hater of all time. LOL, can't help but laugh. Remember kids, HATERS GONNA HATE.

  • God is dope yo about 10 hours ago via web
  • Sometimes I get emotional over fonts 12:55 AM Aug 18th via web
  • I just tried to sing the first notes of Runaway Love and when my voice cracked, had to remember I don't sing that good GODBLESSAUTOTUNE 1:59 AM Aug 16th via web
  • Don't you hate when people clap to loud in the car ... it's like yo this is a closed area.. your clapping is waaay to loud!!! hahahahahaaa 1:37 AM Aug 16th via web
  • I know you see me.... it's like I'm 3D! Friday, 13 August 2010 12:30:21 AM via web
  • So Ima get my money LETS GO! 12:15 AM Aug 13th via web
  • I'm bout to drop something for yall summer... This is my job man... GOOD MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4:54 AM Aug 12th via web
  • Ima make a book of my tweets.. tweetbook 12:00 PM Aug 11th via web
  • I asked her how she stays in shape ... she said she doesn't eat... she on a no food diet...A NO FOOD DIET???!!! 10:23 AM Aug 11th via web
  • She asked me why I'm so dressed up?... I told her, "cause I'm not headed to the gym right now." 11:24 AM Aug 10th via web
  • Just cause you got a stylist don't mean you got style #BETTERTWEETOFALLTIME!!! 2:37 AM Aug 10th via web
  • Just cause you got a stylist don't mean they got style #BESTTWEETOFALLTIME!!! 2:36 AM Aug 10th via web
  • Sometimes the days get blurry 1:09 AM Aug 10th via web
  • It is Monday right??? 1:08 AM Aug 10th via web
  • This might just be the beginning of the best Monday of all time! 1:08 AM Aug 10th via web
  • Life is pretty fucking awesome 12:43 AM Aug 10th via web
  • I might bless the city today with an all white suit ... why not 2:27 AM Aug 9th via web
  • Some days I'm feeling super positive ... some days I'm feeling super stunty .. but I'm always feeling it!!! BAM!!! #BESTTWEETOFALLTIME!!! 6:39 AM Aug 8th via web
  • Balenciaga said I can get no discount but what they failed to remember is... I don't need no discount!!! hahahaa 6:33 AM Aug 8th via web

1 comment:

DJ SELFISH said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.